The all-new Legion offroad jacket converts into a riding vest for even more versatility. So, now you get off-road durability and functionality in two ways. Abrasion resistant fabric is used on the front, shoulders and outside arms, so you’re well protected from overhanging branches, brush and other obstructions you'll encounter riding tight single track. Furthermore, it includes internal pockets which accept D30 elbow pads (sold separately). For increased range of motion, stretch Cordura® is used on the back, inside arms and side panels.
This convertible jacket is ideal for chilly days and brisk mornings. However, as things heat up throughout the day, you can increase ventilation, making this a versatile piece for a full day of riding. Large zipper vents on the arms and chest channel fresh air in, while two zippers on the back open to allow heat out.
- Strategically paneled ripstop and stretch Cordura® construction
- Removable sleeve allow jacket to convert into a vest.
- Zippered vents at chest, back, and forearms for flow through ventilation
- Bonded Cordura® patches at key areas for additional protection
- Mesh zipper pockets at waist
- Hook and loop closure on wrists
- Soft collar for increased comfort
- Right and left side hem cinch with barrel to adjust fit
- Drop tail design for increased coverage
- Strategically placed reflective trims
- Internal pockets accept elbow armor (sold separately) ®
Style #: 21889